Monday, September 22, 2008

autumn scarf collection

When I look out of my window I can see lots of colourfull leaves, I can see the birds leaving their homes and I see people going for a walk at the last warm summer days.
The end of summer always means that it's time to check your wardrobe if you are well prepared for the cold windy autumn days. Every year I search for my scarfs (which I got last year) but my seems to eat these all in summer. I never find them *sigh*
This year I wanted to prepared very early so I checked my wardrobe for a cozy scarf and like every year all my scarfs dissapeared ?!
So I came up with the idea of making my own cozy scarf out of my fave fabrics. While I was working I thought "Hey ...I could make a little scarf collection! I have tons of ideas for autum embroidery and my scarf is to small to put these all on one scarf!".
And here is the result of my first scarf collection.


Every little scarf comes with a different embroidery and colour design. The back of the scarf is made from comfy fleece which keeps your neck warm.
Here are the little scarfs:

windy brown


apple red


rainy yellow

cozy purple

sad green


All the little scarfs are listed here.

No comments:

Post a Comment