Thursday, September 18, 2008

cold weather = Muffin time

It's getting cold here in germany. Today we had only 1 °C and I was freezing like crazy. Gladly I had my super funny red gloves which kept me warm when I cycled to work.
Cold weather always makes me drivel for yummy cakes and muffins. I'm still in my matcha cake + cookie mood so I was searching for a fun Muffin recipe with matcha. I found a really good looking one here so I had to try it with my sis.
It was fun to make those almond peanut biscuit filled chocolate cupcakes with matcha frosting and these muffin are my all time fave now. You should try this recipe as well..I bet you will love the result !

my sis hard working (making the chocolate dough)


finished almond peanut biscuit all in the row


work in progress


muffins in the oven


finished muffins with matcha frosting


yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummy !!!


Now I'm looking for a good recipe for apple cake or muffins . Anyone a good recipe ??

No comments:

Post a Comment