Friday, September 19, 2008

I was busy the last weeks...

...with preparing presents for very special ladies .
My sis visited me 1 week ago. I was so happy to see her again after 1 1/2 year that I wanted to give her a very special present.
Like all ladies my sis loves bags in different sizes and styles. I know that she has tons of pretty handbag but I was sure there was no pretty tote bag in her closet.
The little tote bag was inspired by the cold autumn weather with all the colourfull leaves. I picked some of my fave colours (for this time of the year) and mixed it with some crochet squares.

tote bag front


tote bag back


September is also a very special month for a very lovely friend. Wendy turned one year older yesterday and I wanted to give her a very special present. I wanted to make something pretty and usefull (of course) so I made her a little crochet scarf and matching wrist warmers. I know she won't need these in hot Hong Kong but she can wear the set durring our japan vacation in november.


(scarf and wrist warmers modeled by my sis. Gladly Wendy and her have the same hand size)

Yeah Wendy, only 2 month and we will meet in the most interessing city and shopping heaven !

No comments:

Post a Comment