Sunday, January 23, 2011

the past

Today I met up with 2 old friends from university. We went to a lovely cafe (the same cafe where I always meet for lunch with my friend). We talked for 5 hours about our time at uni and of course about work. We are all social education workers but working/worked in different fields.
Both of them have more passion for their job. I'm just working to pay my bills while the others work because they love what they are doing.
I don't think that I will ever me a passionate social education worker. I have no hope to change the world with my work. I wish I could live from my craft things...but this will be hard because life is expensive. So I try to do the best out of situation. Maybe I will find a job where I can combine the crafty things with my social work.

(me on my bike to pick my friends up from the train station)

(freezing on my bike)

Tomorrow is monday and I need to go back to the office. I will have 2 apointments with my doctors this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment