Monday, March 14, 2011

I ♥♥♥ vintage film

It has been a few weeks since I bought my agfa isolette III.

(vintage film camera agfa isolette III)
This is my third vintage film camera. My first vintage film camera was a Lubitel.

(me ...a long time ago)
I really loved this cam and the pics always turn out so nice. Sadly it's a really heavy cam so I hated it to carry that big cam with me (during my Hong Kong vacation I brought sometime 3 cams on a day trip). I left the cam in Hong Kong with Mo. I'm sure will make a good use out of it.

My second cam was a Lomo Lc-a- Believe it or not but I found the cam in one drawer of my grandparents house while I searched for something.

(lomo lc-a)
Both grandparents agreed to lend me the cam for a while. I had to give cam back already but I'm not sad at all. I don't know why but I wasn't able to take any pretty pics. Only with the colour flash I found a few pics I liked.

(party pics with lomo lc-a and colour flash)
Since I don't own the other two cams anymore I'm down to one vintage cam. I developed my first film a few weeks ago and I have to say that I need to learn more about this cam. Most pics turned out dirty or completly washed out.

(Hildesheim snow day)
(sun refelection)
(winter landscape)
I'm just posting the pics I really like. I hope the weather is getting better till the weekend. I want to bring the cam to my aunts 60 birthday.

(tracks)
(tracks 2)
(tracks 3)
(mr. artistic)
(old factory)
I totally loooooooove vintage film photos. What's about you ?

No comments:

Post a Comment