Monday, November 28, 2011

Hong Kong : day 3


Hong Kong : day 3, originally uploaded by crafting with loove.

My third day in Hong Kong is nearly over.
Today. I took the MTR and the train to Tai Po market. It's a place at the New Territories.
I was looking for the Old District Office North but wasn't able to find it. So I just went for a walk and discovered the Tai Po Waterfront park. The park is around 22 ha and has some little gardens with different themes. It a perfect place for young kids to discover the joy of nature.
On my way back I made a short stop in Tai Wai to visit the Che Kung tempel.
For dinner I met with Wendy in Mong Kok for a big bowl of noodles and some toy shopping .
For more pics check my flickr.

1 comment:

  1. oh wie toll, du bloggst von unterwegs!! Das ist super, ich kann es kaum abwarten, weiter zu hören, was du so weit weg von zu hause so machst.. :-)
    Ganz viel Spaß und viele Grüße!!

    ReplyDelete