Wednesday, December 14, 2011

christmas market in Dresden



Before I'm writing my last post about my Hong Kong vacation I want to blog about sth. christmas related.



Last weekend I went to the 50th birthday party of my uncle. It was some kind of family meeting because we are to busy to meet often.



A big birthday party is always a good reason to meet and spent some quality time. I arrived on wednesday last week in Berlin and stayed at my sis home till saturday. My little sis joined us on friday and we took my sis car and drove all the way in the mountins.
We packed lots of christmas music and some of our fave christmas audio dramas for the 3 1/2 hours in the car.



The party was really lovely. I was able to see my uncle and my cousins again. We ate , we drank and we danced (I really hate dancing but it was my uncles birthday and HE loves dancing).




The next morning we rushed after a little breakfast to the christmas market in Dreseden.
In germany we are taking our christmas markets very serious. Nearly every little town has there own christmas market with lots of cute and interessting stuff to see.



But there are some really big and lovely ones like the one in Dresden. Sadly I wasn't able to enjoy the christmas market as much as I'm doing it normally. After only 5 hours of sleep and my rumbling tummy I was glad to just survive the visit.



We had only 3 hours before I had to take the train back to Göttingen. I had to change the train 3 times and mostly I had onle 10 minutes.
I really hated it and I was glad to be at home after 5 hours on different trains.

No comments:

Post a Comment