Thursday, December 22, 2011

christmas tree

Today I found the most fun and entertaining christmas card for this year.



One of our partners at work sent us this card. You see one little wooden tree when you open the envelope.


After you open the christmas card you will find another little tree.



Now you just need to put both wooden tiles together....and get a real little tree.



Today was my last day at work. Tomorrow after my last doctor apointment for this year we will rush to the inlaws.
I will spent the christmas days with the inlaws before I go to Berlin to visit my dad, sis and grandparents and of course to celebrate new year with mr. artistic (who will come a few days later to Berlin) and a few friends.

Gladly I have my outfit already. But no chance to see it before new years eve.

1 comment: