Saturday, January 21, 2012

bad hair day


bad hair day, originally uploaded by crafting with loove.
Do you remember the hat I told you about last time ?
The amazon seller was so kind to ship the hat really quick to my place and I finally wore it for the first time.
In Bad Homburg you have to get up pretty early in the morning for breakfast. Even on weekends breakfast time is from 7.30 - 8.30. Usually I would sleep on weekends till 10 and skip lunch to have a late breakfast instead. Thanks to my new hat I could sleep a little bit longer and still get breakfast. Styling my hair takes me around 20 minutes but with the hat my time shedule for the hairstyling was down to 2 minutes.
Ohhh...and it matches my nordic walking outfit great as well so it's a double plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment