Sunday, July 1, 2012

BlytheCon Berlin

I'm just back from the BlytheCon in Berlin.
I started my short trip to Berlin on friday. I packed my dolls and mr. artistic and took the rusty old Ford Ka for a 4 hour ride to Berlin.
We arrived pretty late because both of us went to bed really late the day before because of the soccer game.



awesome !!!, originally uploaded by crafting with loove.


Sadly I wasn't able to make it to the pre meet so I was really nervous meeting all the peeps at the BlytheCon on saturday.

Mirella

 I'm very shy when I meet people the first time so I didn't talk as much as I hoped.
I totally enjoyed every minute and it was fantastic to see the flickr peeps finally after so many years.
I really hope that there will be another BlytheCon in Berlin in the future.


Stellina
I have to admit that Blythe is growing to me again. Maybe I'm taking them out from the shelf much more often now.

Tomorrow I'm having my third Chemo. I wish I could hide and skip it. But no chance ...

2 comments:

  1. tempting but... take care. i enjoy reading your blog - you have been very industrious over the last month - love your crafting, especially the quilt. Here in Australia we are freezing cold in the depths of winte, not that inspiring for doing anything. Need to find my mojo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart is with you Isa!!! glad you got to Blythecon Europe. Dreaming that some day we can both be at one!

    ReplyDelete