Sunday, September 30, 2012

new jacket


new jacket, originally uploaded by crafting with loove.

I'm just back from exercising.
I'm getting better every day and I start to enjoy sports again <3 data-blogger-escaped-br="br">
Yesterday we went to the farmers market and I made a little stop at my fave shop.

I found this cute bench jacket and had to buy it.
It's a perfect green fleece with cute pattern (see bigger pic for detail).

Now we are off to go into the city again.
Today is the the "Gänselieselfest" in Göttingen so all shops are open.
For people who don't know about shops in germany you might need to know that usually all the shops are closed on sundays.
I'm pretty sure we have to fight through the crowd :)

outfit

jacket: bench
headscarf: no name
scarf: bought in Hong Kong
skirt: new yorker
tights: H&M
shoes: Deichmann
bag: skunkfunk

No comments:

Post a Comment