Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Ray



This little girl started her life as a SBL Sunday Very Best  before I turned her into a completly new girl.


   Work done:

- carved lips, nose and philtrum
- sleep eyes
- painted eyelids
- eyes boggled and gaze corected
- 2 pullrings (normal one , special key one)
- new face up sealed with MSC matte
- 4 new eyechips (turquoise, light pink, dark grey & one handpainted eyechips in blue )
- Icy doll body
- there is a small gap between her scalp and head
 She will travel with outfit shown in the pictures. It's light blue monster hat and a matching orange coat dress with working pockets.

 
                                                                     She is on hold.

If you are interessted in giving her a home drop me a line at craftingwithloove(at)gmx.de

1 comment:

  1. Just love catching up on your quilts & your girls since I have been away so much this year from the computer. Love those white freckles I keep thinking of a deer hat on a deer girl with those white spots. How I would love a girl like that & would love to see the kind of coat you would make for her. One day maybe I can talk you into making me such a girl! ;) :)

    ReplyDelete