Monday, February 10, 2014

Little patchwork goods

I have always some small patchwork projects going on my sewing room.

They are quickly made and are perfect gifts for friends and co-workers.


Here is a little coaster for a co-workers birthday. I don't know her so well so I went a little all you need gift.


This pillow cover was a friend of mine. Her living room ist mostly green and blue so the colorpallette on this pillow totally match.


For christmas I was invited for a little dinner at my dad friends home. I already made here a few placemats so I went with potholders this time.


A friend of mine asked for a phone puch for herself and a friend of her.
She asked for sth. green for herself and something pink for her friend.


My dad got some placemats this christmas from me. H is not into bright colors so I went with a save dark blue theme. Since dark blue only is a bit boring I had to add a bit of red.

Another one for him (a round coaster for pots) is on my to do list. I have to keep it in mind.


I never had a handmade placemat for myself. So when I made one for my co-worker I hade to make a quick one for me.
I'm using it daily now ;)


I had an old potholder from my grandma. Sadly the fabric on the top was complely torn.
I recycled the padding and made a fresh new one for my kitchen.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful sewing and I love the fabric! I always like to see your work, with tiny patches and hand stitching. So beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure she'll love the quilt, no matter that it was simple for you to make. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the vintage style fabrics you have used in your place mats (especially the choco bar one and the sparkling mix bottle). Any idea where I can get some? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete